Faculty of Computer Science in Zawul applies a standard, approved curriculum by MoHE. The short table below can draw a quick picture of the curriculum:
The given points below shortly describe the curriculum
- Computer Science’s curriculum provides faire combinations of topics to fulfill the local environment needs and also worldwide standards. It has been well aligned with computer study’s tradition globally.
- Graduate of this faculty will have the chance to conduct further studies abroad.
- Meanwhile, national study quality, educational background, economic abilities and national industry situation is considered in curriculum development.
- The local situation doesn’t allow us to directly take a world level model because our students have not covered its prerequisites and also Afghanistan market is totally different in comparison with the markets of developed countries.
- In Computer Science’s curriculum design, the focus shifted more on national markets including governmental and private organizations. The reason behind is that the graduates should have the chance to find a job and transform its knowledge in practice.